of the World Summit of Peace Laureates
The Permanent Secretariat of the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization, with its own board, that based in Rome and operates on a permanent basis. The major activity of the Permanent Secretariat is organizing the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates internationally recognized among the most important annual events in the field of peacemaking, attracting Nobel Peace Laureates, high-profile leaders, organizations, students and professors from around the globe since 1999.
• The Permanent Secretariat is responsible for interacting with the participants of the World Summits of Nobel Peace Prize laureates, ensuring the proper preparation, organization and conduct of the Summit meetings.
• In accordance with its statutes, the Permanent Secretariat does not represent any Nobel Peace Prize laureate abroad, unless explicitly requested otherwise.
• Together with the organization of the World Summits, the Permanent Secretariat is responsible for disseminating the documents and decisions adopted by the Nobel Peace Laureates and their organizations during the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates, such as the "Charter for a World without Violence," as well as promoting the ideas and work of the Nobel Peace Laureates.
• The Permanent Secretariat oversees the activities of the Nobel Peace Prize laureates, supports the work of the Nobel Peace Prize laureates, who participates in the annual Summits and serves as a platform for their networking.
Aims and Objectives
• To promote the legacy, knowledge and work of the Nobel Peace Prize laureates and the people who dedicated their lives to helping others.
• Promote international social cooperation.
• To advance the achievements of humanitarian and social work.
• Involve young people and citizens in practical thinking for world peace and educate them with practical tools.
• To encourage companies, citizens and young people to carry out joint social projects in different parts of the world.
• To create and maintain a platform where we can share our network, which allows an efficient collaboration between citizens, authorities and companies towards efficient and sustainable solutions.
• To establish the right environment and promote the commitment of the Nobel Peace Laureates in order to share their knowledge and experience, involving the minds of ordinary people in general and young people in particular, on real issues related to global issues, conflicts, a world without violence, racism, poverty, the global environment, disease and the proliferation of weapons focused on global peace on the planet.